Function and characteristics
1. Easy to operate, adopt advanced PLC from Germany Siemens, mate with touch screen and electric control system, the man-machine interface is friendly.
2. Frequency conversion adjusts the speed: This machine uses frequency conversion equipment, can be adjusted within the range according to the needs of reality in production.
3. Automatic checking: No pouch or pouch open error, no fill, no seal. The bag can be used again, avoid wasting packing materials and raw materials.
4. Safety device: Machine stop at abnormal air pressure, heater disconnection alarm.
5. Horizontal conveyer style to giving bag: It can put on more bags on the bag storage and have a low requirement about the quality of bags.
6. The width of the bags could be adjusted by electrical motor. Press the control-button could adjust the width of clips, easily operate, and save time.
7. Use the plastic bearing, don't need put on oil, less pollution.
8. Use no oil vacuum pump, avoid polluting the environment in the production.
9. The packing materials loss low, what this machine is used the preformed bag, the bag pattern is perfect and has a high quality of the sealing part, this improved the product specification
10. Product or packing bag contact parts adopt stainless steel or other materials which accord with the food hygienic requirements, guarantee hygiene and security of the food
11. with different feeders changed to pack solid, liquid, thick liquid, powder and so on.
12. The packing bag suits in extensive range, suit for multi-layer compound, monolayer PE, PP and so on Preformed bag made by film and paper.
Working position: Eight-working position
Pouch material: Laminated film\PE\PP etc.
Pouch pattern: Stand-up, spout, falt
Pouch size: W: 100-210mm L: 100-350mm
Speed: ≤ 50pouches/min(The speed depends on the product status and filling weight))
Voltage: 380V 3phase 50Hz/60Hz
Total power: 5KW
Compress air: 0.6m3/min(supply by user)
1. Giving bag
2. Coding date
3.open the zipper
4. Open top and bottom
5. Filling &vibrate
8. Forming & output packages.